Current "I can" statements!
Unit 4 - Comparing and Scaling
- I can make comparisons using ratios, percents, fractions, rates, or differences.
- I can use long division to convert a rational number to a decimal.
- I can find equivalent forms of given rations and rates to scale comparisons up and down.
- I can find and interpret unit rates, and use them to make comparisons.
- I can identify the unit rate as the constant of proportionality and write equations.
- I can identify if two quantities in a table, graph, or equation are proportional.
- I can set up and solve proportions, using scaling or equivalency.
- I can use words to explain the relevance of a specific point on the graph of a proportional relationship.
7:45-7:55 - Homeroom
7:55-9:00 - Block I
9:05-10:10- Block II
10:15-11:20- Block III
11:25- 1:20- Block IV
1:55-3:00- Block V